Instructions to import a school calendar into your personal Outlook or Google calendar:
- Click the link for the school calendar you wish to include in your own personal calendar system.
- Change the end of the calendar URL from .html to .ics and press ENTER.
- A pop-up box will ask if you want to open this new URL or SAVE FILE. Choose to save the file to your computer. You will later browse your computer to get this file.
- Open your personal Google or Outlook calendar and look for OTHER CALENDARS in the left side menu.
- Click the drop-down arrow and choose IMPORT CALENDAR.
- BROWSE to find the new .ics calendar file you just saved to your computer. Click OPEN.
- Select the calendar to which you want to import your new school events, then click IMPORT.