ParentVUE is a secured website which offers parents real-time access to:
- Messages from the district, school or course instructors
- Class schedule
- Class websites
- Course history
- Grade book
- Health immunizations on file
- Report card
- School contact information
- Student information
To gain access to ParentVUE, contact your child's school to obtain an activation letter with the needed information for initiating your account. Each custodial parent with educational rights for the child may choose to register separately and will subsequently have access for all students of that parent.
Registration is a short process for first-time users:
- Use the information provided by your child's school, choose "I am a parent" and choose "Activate my account"
- Read and the accept the privacy statement
- Enter your first name, last name and the seven-character authentication key exactly as it appears on the letter provided by your school to activate your account. Pay close attention to upper and lower case, because these fields are case sensitive.
- Create a user name and password (at least six characters in length)
- View the ParentVUE flier (PDF)
- Por favor revise el folleto ParentVUE (PDF)
- Visit the ParentVUE website
- If you are using Internet Explorer 10 or earlier, add https://parentvue.olatheschools.com to your compatibility settings. You can check the compatibility settings by clicking ALT then the Tools menu, then Compatibility View Settings.
- If you are using Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 11 and are having difficulty registering or using the site, please try using Google Chrome instead.